Sign up to the newsletter!
- RT @StephWeller: Only 4 days left to support this fantastic project - important topic, great team #TheWhiteBike #bikesafe #cyclesafe https… 08:09:33 AM July 04, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @exitthelemming: Woman makes history. Both @chicagotribune and @washingtonpost go with cover pics of her husband. https://t.co/MWVkEtvoD7 06:21:48 PM July 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WipeHomophobia: What Is #Pansexuality ? https://t.co/edJ3uHewe7 What is #Asexuality ? https://t.co/39ZpaMwGnM 06:21:27 PM July 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cnlester: Can you help one of the best #trans orgs around? @Genderintell are raising funds to take trans youth camping https://t.co/dPz… 06:21:25 PM July 27, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WomenintheWorld: Proposal for LEGO set featuring “ladies who rock outer space” causes stir: https://t.co/LGpQC3fwUA https://t.co/mgfgls… 02:02:24 PM July 26, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Judges
Bow down to Robyn Thick! Yes, last night Robyn Thick was crowned Alternative Queen of Reading, with her take on the controversial hit song #blurredlines Asking #whoselineisitanyway, Robyn’s comedy take poked fun at the posturing of the original whilst making … Continue reading
Woohoo! We’re chuffed to confirm that Danyl Johnson, local boy done good and X Factor finalist, will be adding some celebrity sparkle to the night! We weren’t really expecting him to agree to appear – so when our cheeky request was … Continue reading
We’re pleased to introduce our first confirmed judge for the event – Lady Faux from Konsington! Lady Faux had a superfluous upbringing, with a highly successful schooling until she made a wild and daring escape from her exclusive finishing school … Continue reading
So we have a venue, and we have a theme, so now we’re on the search for judges!! Do we go for your classic sleazy/sassy/Irish mix? How do we balance the egos? Any thoughts?